Jade rollers and Gua Sha stones are turning into a staple in the skincare routine of the modern woman. However, few know that its origins date all the way back to 7th-century China, where the Jade stone is referred to as the “Stone of Heaven”. For centuries jade rolling has been a ritual reserved for a handpicked elite, with princesses diligently using it to harness its anti-aging and detox superpowers and maintain their skin’s youthful and radiant appearance.
The ancient beauty practice of jade rolling is shown to push out harmful substances via the lymphatic drainage and by stimulating blood flow. The rolling motions improve skin elasticity and firmness, providing a visible anti-wrinkles effect. All of this significantly improves your skin’s complexion, providing a bright and clear appearance.
- Made out of 100% natural black jade stone
- Smooth and elegant design
- Designed with a noise control ring to eliminate unpleasant sound
- Easy to clean and does not store harmful bacteria thanks to non-porous surface
- Improves the elasticity of your skin, thereby reducing wrinkles
- Reduces puffiness and the dark circles under your eyes
- Reduces the size of your pores
- Stimulates the blood flow and lymphatic drainage, leading to a pronounced skin detox effect
- Ensures fresh and radiant skin
- Relaxes the facial musculature
- Improves the absorption of skin products
Pro tip: Jade and quartz stones are naturally cold, but keeping your roller and Gua Sha in the fridge shortly before use will amplify their rejuvenating effects
Please note that the massage rollers and gua sha are made out of natural stone, thus each and every one is unique and may vary slightly in size and color